Borosilicate glass is a type of glass that includes at least 5% boric oxide. The boric oxide makes the glass resistant to extreme temperatures, and also improves its resistance to chemical corrosion. This glass is very popular in the manufacture of scientific instruments, and it is used to make glass for kitchens as well, especially for microwave oven.
(1) Excellent visual effect. Borosilicate materials has high transparency. (2) Powerful effect on Fire, hydrolysis and Chemical Resistance. Good adhesion when heated, plastic parts easily separated after cooling. (3) High resistance to thermal shock. (4) Eliminates the trouble of replacing special plastic film which has a old problem of cohesive weakened.
Noval Borosilicate Float Glass Description Noval Borosilicate Glass has a very low thermal expansion coefficient, about one-third that of ordinary glass. This reduces material stresses caused by temperature gradients, thus making it more resistant to breaking. This makes it a popular material for objects like sight glass, where it is essential to have very little deviation in shape.
Borosilicate Float Glass 3.3
Borosilicate has excellent transmission over the visible and NIR wavelengths working from 310nm to 2700nm. The surface quality is not as high as the BK7 versions. Low-expansion Borosilicate (LEGB) Windows are very useful as windows in many harsh applications because borosilicate glass has excellent chemical and thermal-shock resistance and has a maximum working temperature of 500°C so are excellent for use in high powered light source applications or an excellent choice for cold and hot mirror substrates. Borosilicate windows can also be a good substrate for optical flats as it has low expansion properties and therefore maintains its flatness in different environmental conditions.
Borosilicate float glass 3.3 application: (1) Household electrical appliance (panel for oven and fireplace, microwave tray etc.); (2) Environmental engineering and chemical engineering (Lining layer of repellence, autoclave of chemical reaction and safety spectacles); (3) Lighting (spotlight and protective glass for jumbo power of floodlight); (4) Power regeneration by solar energy (solar cell base plate); (5) Fine instruments (optical filter); (6) Semi-conductor technology (LCD disc, display glass); (7) Iatrology and bio-engineering.
High temperature load capacity: - up to 550°C permanent load - up to 600°C temporarily (< 10h) Low thermal coefficient of expansion Thermal coefficient matches silicon (anodic bonding) High thermal shock resistance Clear, practically colorless appearance Low fluorescence High UV-Transmission High chemical resistance against acids, bases and organic substances Low alkali content in the glass composition Low specific weight
1. Many years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Advanced glass machines and tecnology.
3. Excellent quality with very competitve price.
4. Export to more than 75 countries in the world.
5. Customize all kinds of glass products for each client.
6. Safe package and fast delivery.
7. Professional services for maximizing customer benefit.